What we collect and store
- Stores you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you vendor stores you’ve recently viewed
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this too, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating shipping and also User’s experience on One Market
- Shipping address: We’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Personal Information: When you purchase from us or fill out personal information, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details, and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you promotional messages and important notifications via SMS and Email.
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
- We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
- We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access?
- Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, we can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased, and where it should be sent.
- Customer information like; your name, email address, billing, and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
- We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example, your cookies which help us provide what you are looking for easily. These third parties help in the analysis and functioning of One Market.
- Payments, for now, are limited via MTN and Orange Mobile Money through a secured medium. We assure quick and efficient payment methods in the future. Your payment data is never stored, and discarded after Your payment is done.
- When processing payments some of your data will be passed to our system, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
Read more of our policies here;